Preparation

I am starting to get more organised, writing lists of things to do and getting some bigs walks in. 
A few people have indicated they would like to know more about El Camino de Santiago.

The Camino de Santiago is known in English as the Way of Saint James. It’s a network of pilgrims' ways leading to the shrine of the apostle Saint James the Great in the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela in Galicia in North Western Spain, where tradition has it that the remains of the saint are buried.  There is the French Way, the Portuguese Way, Camino Ingles (English Way) and the Camino del Norte (the Northern Way). All routes end at the same point – the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela. I will be walking the Northern Way and may switch towards the end to the Camino Ingles.

Many follow its routes as a form of spiritual path or retreat for their spiritual growth. I will be walking in memory of Wiebe it will be an opportunity to take stock of things, discover more about myself and develop my resilience. It will provide precious time and space to think about my future.


Comments

  1. Looking forward to sharing the way with you , bon camino sis xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ll be with you every step of the way- from my armchair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time, I'm sure it will be an amazing journey. We'll definitely miss you at school and are with you in spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay safe and enjoy your travels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy,go well Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have an awesome time Genevieve - will be great to keep up to date through this :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts