5 August - last day in Porto
I have seen so many interesting sites post the Camino. Have loved exploring Porto and today was another magical day ~ 31° 🌞😎
Outside Santa Catarina. I just happened to time it perfectly with Mass being celebrated.
I decided to revisit the main Cathedral ~ Sé do Porto, as I wasn't able to look inside the other day. So glad I did, it was so beautiful and peaceful.
I discovered you can climb to the top of the Cathedral tower for a bird's eye view over Porto. Many steps in the hottest time of the day, but well worth the effort.
Stumbled across the oldest street in Porto, 11th century Jewish community and site of first Synagogue. Fascinating watching cars manoeuvre the narrow road.
Outside Santa Catarina. I just happened to time it perfectly with Mass being celebrated.
I decided to revisit the main Cathedral ~ Sé do Porto, as I wasn't able to look inside the other day. So glad I did, it was so beautiful and peaceful.
I discovered you can climb to the top of the Cathedral tower for a bird's eye view over Porto. Many steps in the hottest time of the day, but well worth the effort.
Stumbled across the oldest street in Porto, 11th century Jewish community and site of first Synagogue. Fascinating watching cars manoeuvre the narrow road.
Rua de Sant' Ana





















Comments
Post a Comment